SO WHO ARE WE?
Engineered Plastics & Linings (SA) is a company of seasoned Geosynthetic engineering experts, operating out of South Africa. The company was founded by a collection of individuals with a shared passion for superior service delivery and responsible environmental engineering. The company operates out of its head office in Cape Town, with representation in Johannesburg. We service markets all over the world and are specialists in the execution of projects into remote locations. Our territories include the African continent, as well as Australia/Europe/Middle East and Eastern Europe.
Technology – EPLSA employs the latest technologies in terms of lining composition and installation practices. Our site personnel is vastly experienced and this is reflected in our conduct and workmanship quality – EPLSA entirely conforms to the national SANS 10409 and GRI GM13 specifications for geomembranes. This sets out all quality control procedures and testing to be undertaken during the installation of geomembranes.
WHAT WE SPECIALISE IN
EPLSA specialises in the supply and installation of geosynthetic barrier systems for the containment of a variety of liquids. We offer this premium lining installation service throughout the continent of Africa, specialising in the completion of projects in remote locations. We have experience in mobilising into extremely remote locations and completing technically challenging geosynthetic installations.
The vision of EPLSA is to provide an unmatched service of supplying and installing geomembranes and affiliated products for the purpose of containment. We offer this service into a variety of applications, many of which might ultimately contain potentially hazardous liquids. EPLSA is passionate about our environment and the practices of responsible environmental engineering. With this in mind, coupled with a deep seeded need to offer commercial gain, we strive to provide technically unmatched products and services. Effectively servicing our customer’s needs is at the forefront of our identity and with this as a core principal, we endeavour to grow from strength to strength. We are absolutely committed to ethical trade and will strive to uphold honesty and integrity in all our dealings.
- Employing motivated, well-trained and friendly staff that are treated with respect and extend the same curtesy to our clients.
- Keeping abreast with the latest technological advancements and improvements in the products & services we offer.
- Punctual and efficient service to our clients.
- We will under no circumstance compromise on quality of materials and workmanship; quality is not negotiable.
- Integrity and transparency in our actions, conduct and behaviour.
- We wish to make a lasting positive contribution to the environment and its inhabitants, thereby protecting our legacy for future generations.